We serve others because Jesus is the Servant King, our blessed servant of All. We love serving in any way we can, and we love connecting hearts with a passion for serving to the means and opportunities to do so. We have many ways to live that out in your college life (and your busy schedule).
We also work to partner with other Christian groups & churches here at Penn State. We are always looking for new ideas or ways to combine our resources and Calvary Church connections with yours, so if you have a suggestion, let’s hear it! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALVARY KIDZ CONNEXION needs your help – will you be here this summer? Do you like working with kids? KC would love to have you serve! Interested, please contact Sherilyn@calvarysc.org and let her know which worship gathering(s) you’re available to serve.
We are also always looking for help with College Connection and Calvary events, such as our periodic College Student Luncheons. If you have an interest in lending a helping hand at any of our events, in whatever capacity you are able, email Dana Ray <email@example.com>.
The Table Gathering has need for a co-leader for our elementary kids (kindergarten – 5th grades) on Saturday nights. We have had a team of three gals that have and continue to do an amazing job of teaching and loving our Saturday night kiddos, helping them learn about how much Jesus loves them as well as what it means to be a Christ follower. The Sat. night group of kids is small, anywhere from 3-12 kids and the time commitment is 6:00 – 8:00 pm. We will find a sub for you when you can’t be there. We ask for a commitment through the end of this school year, or to the end of the semester if you are a PSU student. We would welcome anyone interested but would love to have a male teacher if possible so that there would be a role model for the few boys that attend. Would you prayerfully consider if God might be calling you to this important volunteer position? If so, contact Sherilyn Jameson firstname.lastname@example.org …. Thank you!!!!
PAID BABYSITTERS: needed for Bible study for moms at Calvary
· Babysitters needed to bless the socks off young moms who are hungry for God’s truth regarding their role as wife and mother and in need of encouragement
· YOU can make a woman’s day by providing loving care for her child! And kids can be a pretty fun and entertaining distraction from your studies…
· Dates needed are Wednesdays — Feb 16, March 2, March 23, April 13, April 20
· 9:15 – 11:15 am each session
· Pay is $16/session
· Transportation to Calvary (1250 University Drive) is strongly preferred, but we will try to work out transportation for enthusiastic applicants
· Applicants must be prompt and highly reliable